Friday, April 17, 2009

Testimonials from customer

"I am a physically handicapped person and sitting at the comfort of my home earn regular income attending survey.I have come across several part time jobs in internet,most of them being scam, but survey program is very genuine and the guidance of onlinesurveys4all deserves appreciation. ". Mr.Ram Kumar, Chennai.

"I am attending surveys in Internet browsing centre daily an hour and earning regular part time income.My sincere wishes to onlinesurveys4all for their support as this is the only internet job wherein I have earned".Reena Joy,Mumbai.

"I was delighted to receive my first cheque from survey work.Simply I could not believe it because I have paid thousands of rupees to several websites which promised to make me a millionnaire and ultimately I ended up earning nothing from them.onlinesurveys4all has not given me any false promise and I got my first cheque within a month."Gurudeep Singn,Delhi..

"The concept is very simple and I am working according to my convenience is the main advantage of this survey program.onlinesurveys4all guided me all the way to earn from this work and it is a blessing to students like me."priya,Chennai

Do companies really pay people to take surveys ?

Absolutely. Online market research is a hot new way for companies to learn the impact of their Products and services and they are constantly looking for more People to help them by providing more information.

How do I know the companies will really pay me ? What guarantee do I have that I will be paid ?

All the companies in our survey database have been thoroughly researched.We never heard of a company that did not pay survey participant. The companies we list are very reputable marketing companies that have a high standard of business..

What is the payment per survey normally?

The normal payment per survey in $5 to $50 .

Can you tell me by whom and how I will be paid ?

Each time you participate in a survey, the particular market research company that is giving the opportunity will pay you directly by company check sent by Postal mail.

How to join?

We charge just Rs.300 (ONE TIME PAYMENT ONLY) as Consultancy Fee to email you a list that contains the link of all the survey websites along with other relevant instructions and information on how to proceed with each and every step. You can not find any other Home Based Internet Work at such a lower price.

No comments:

Post a Comment